About Me

My photo
Quinten Xavier Hale is our amazing son. He is almost years old and just a joy! He is sooo entertaining and we just love him to death! In August 2012 we will also be adding our 2nd bundle of joy into our Family. We hope you enjoy following our family blog along the way.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fixing My Lawn Mower

Mommy took me outside because I needed to fix my lawn mower. I had to fix it and fill it up with gas and then make sure it worked.




I finally fixed it and got it all ready to use again after all this rain that was needed.


1 comment:

  1. Your kid seems to have had a lot of fun while with his own lawn mower. Is that his favorite toy by far? The bright and sunny weather is also perfect to go out for a stroll. The way he fixed that patch of grass makes him look like he’s doing’ it for real. Now I’m a bit confused if that thing is a toy or a real one. =)

    Elizaveta Kramer

    ReplyDelete