About Me

My photo
Quinten Xavier Hale is our amazing son. He is almost years old and just a joy! He is sooo entertaining and we just love him to death! In August 2012 we will also be adding our 2nd bundle of joy into our Family. We hope you enjoy following our family blog along the way.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mickey Mouse and The Dog.

I was home hanging out with Mommy and I was all done playing basketball and realized that my balls needed thrown out of their basket and I needed to sit in it. I had to have a heart to heart with Mickey Mouse. We talked about plans to come to the Clubhouse or to Disney World and I am very excited! Mickey told me a bunch of things that we get to do when we hang out and I cannot wait! (the basket was awfully comfortable...)



Then I discovered that I had all kinds of other stuffed animals so I had to get them out too!




















I was also concentrating really hard on what I was doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment